The Golden Triangle is the most popular tourist route in India, and for very good reason. Delhi, Jaipur and Agra are three cities that capture your imagination and take you into the fascinating, decadent and passionate world of the Mughals and maharajas. What they left behind is some of the world’s best architecture, from the Qutab Minar in Delhi to the Amber Fort in Jaipur and of course the Taj Mahal in Agra. Even if you have only five days, here’s how you can see the highlights of the Golden Triangle.
|Package||02 Pax||04 Pax||06 Pax|
|Vehicle||Dzire/Similar||Dzire/Similar||Innova / Similar|
|Delhi||Hotel Fortuner / Hill Palace/ O’Delhi|
|Agra||Hotel Samson/Hotel Taj Villa|
|Jaipur||Royal View / Sarang Palace|
|Rooms & rates are subject to availability|
|PACKAGE INCLUSIONS||PACKAGE EXCLUSIONS|
|· Accommodation on Double / Twin Sharing Basis as Per Package Selected.
· MAP Plan (Breakfast and Dinner).
· All Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
· NON AC Vehicle as per itinerary
· Air fare / train fare.
· Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
· Gulmarg and Pahalgam local s/seeing not included.
· Pony Ride Slages Heating Charges Etc.
· Chain jeep from Tangmarg-Gulmarg-Tangmarg if snow is there.
· Air Tickets /Train Tickets / Helicopter Tickets / Gondola Tickets
· Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
· Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
· Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions
· GST 5%