- Visit in Hyderabad – Birla Mandir, Golconda Fort, Qutub Shahi
- Salar Jung Museum , Chaarminar & Mecca Masjid
- Optional visit to Srisailam- Malikaarjun Temple- One of the 12 jyotirlinga
- Sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Hyderabad
This package is valid from 1st April 2021 till 30th Sep 2021
Package Duration: 3 Nights/4 Days
Day 01 – Arrival in Hyderabad Meet our representative upon arrival in Hyderabad and drive towards hotel to check-in. Hyderabad is the capital and largest city of the South Indian state of Telangana. It was ruled by the Qutub Shahis, Mughals and the Nizams which shaped its history. The city is noted for its monuments which includes the masterpiece of Charminar and the fort of Golconda. There are a multitude of masjids, temples, churches and bazaars in the city. The tourism industry forms an important role in the economy of Hyderabad. Enjoy the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 – Full Day Sightseeing After breakfast enjoy a full-day sightseeing tour of Hyderabad. Start with a visit to the Birla Mandir. This magnificent structure is dedicated to Lord Venkateshwara. Proceed to the majestic ruins of Golconda Fort, built by Mohammed Quli Qutb Shah in 1525. The Golconda Fort epitomises the opulent nawabi culture of the time. Visit the Qutub Shahi Tombs, a perfect blend of Indian and Persian architectural forms, constructed in gray granite and decorated with exquisite ornamentation. Visit the Salar Jung Museum, comprising one of the largest private collections in the world. Proceed to the Chaarminar, Hyderabad’s magnificent square edifice of granite, built upon four grand arches with high slender minarets and spiral staircases. It is these four (char) minarets (minar) that give the building, its name ‘Charminar’. Also visit the nearby Mecca Masjid, one of the oldest and biggest mosques in Hyderabad. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 – Hyderabad – Visit to Srisailam (212 kms / approx. 4.5 hours) After breakfast visit to Srisailam – One of the popular religious shrines of the country, Srisailam is visited by thousands of devotees throughout the year. One of the 12 jyotirlinga which is also considered as shaktipeeth, Srisailam is a popular shrine. The most prominent temple in Srisailam is Mallikarjuna Swamy Temple which was built in 14th century. This temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva. After darshan you can proceed towards Hyyderabad. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04 – Departure from Hyderabad
After breakfast, check out from hotel and travel towards airport
Unveil the splendors of Shimla and Manali on this holiday to Himachal Pradesh. On your arrival in Chandigarh, you will embark on a drive to Manali where you could seek the blessings at the Hadimba Devi Temple, stroll along the Mall Road and experience the rich culture at Tibetan Monastery. Then, we will be driving you to Shimla, where a tour to Viceregal Lodge and Mall Road will keep you occupied. An opportunity to visit Rock Garden and Sukhna Lake in Chandigarh also awaits you on this journey.
HOTELS OFFERED OR SIMILAR
|City||Nights||Category A||Category B||Category C||Meal Plan|
|Hyderabad||3||Radisson Blu Plaza Banjara Hills||Lemon Tree Hotel Banjara
|Zibe Hyderabad by
|PACKAGE COST IN INR||Category A||Category B||Category C|
|Cost Per Person when 2 Pax Travelling||21727||19711||18703|
|Cost Per Person when 4 Pax Travelling||16813||14797||13789|
- 3 nights’ accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- Meal plan as mentioned above
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist AC vehicle
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Service Tax
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Services of English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours
- Entry Fee at the Monuments
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monument
- Check Inn & Check out time as per Hotel Policy
- Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends
- A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking
- All tourist places are open and state body reserves right to close any places if found
- Medium vehicle will be provided for 1-3 travellers and Innova will be provided for 4 travellers
- Ramoji Filmcity can be optional tour for Srisailam, either way (Temporarily suspended till further notice due to COVID 19)
Special Instruction due to current COVID19 situations:
- All tourists would either have to present a vaccination completion certificate or a COVID-19 negative report at least 72 hours before the scheduled travel or physically after arrival at the respective airports, this may varies as per State GOVT policies.
- Vaccination completion certificate either be linked with Aadhar
- Tourists will need to observe physical distancing of at least 6 feet to other group of
- The entrance of each attraction to have mandatory and hygiene and thermal scanning
- Use of face cover and mask is mandatory for all the
- The security staff inside the attraction will ensure that there is no crowding in any
- all passengers will be advised to download the Aarogya Setu app on their mobile phones
- Tourists detected to have symptoms will have to be isolated, clinically assessed and tested for
- If they test positive, they shall be kept in an isolation facility and managed as per the existing treatment protocol
- Tourists have to keep a copy of itinerary, may be have to submit their itinerary indicating the places to be visited, the place they’ll be staying at and the respective contact numbers to the concerned health officials at the
- They will also have to self-isolate from other group members in a room or area and use face mask till the time they are examined by a
There are no reviews yet.